Juggl is a completely interactive, stylable and expandable graph view plugin for Obsidian.
It is designed as an advanced ‘local’ graph view called the ‘workspace’, where you can juggle all your thoughts with ease.
With Juggl, you can navigate Obsidian through a beautiful graph! For example, you can select what parts of the graph to expand, to make sure there is never too much information on the screen.
Juggl is also super-customizable! For starters, it has a useful styling pane nodes colors, shapes, sizes, and icons which helps you get an immediate overview over what the content of each node is.
Juggl has many features unique to its graph view compared to the Obsidian graph view:
- Complete control over the style of your graph using CSS, YAML and the Style Pane .
- Include images!
- A Workspace mode that lets you build your graph with all nodes that are relevant to your current project
- Selectively browse and hide nodes, and pin their location so you never lose them
- Write new ideas and see your graph evolve
- Save your graph and continue working on it later
- 4 different layouts to get unique insights
- A code fence that displays the graph within Obsidian notes
- Link type support to label edges
- No need to install Python or Neo4j, unlike Neo4j Graph View
- Extendable through other plugins
- Works on mobile!
You can open Juggl from the ‘more options’ menu on files:
You can interact with the graph with many of the same options as in Obsidian. For further documentation, check out juggl.io, where you can find information on for example styling or the syntax of the code fence.
You can also open the help vault with this button in Juggl: