- macOS 11.2.1
- Obs 0.11.3 (first noted in v0.11.2 however)
Over the last couple of days I have experienced total loss of a note’s data 4 times.
- Working normally in a note for minutes, hours
- Quit Obsidian
- Later, re-open to find that the note’s contents are completely erased (only the Title remains)
- Inspecting the file in Finder shows a 0-byte file.
There is no pattern I am aware of. This is making me increasingly nervous, as it now seems to be happening regularly. I know this bug report is lacking as far as repro steps, but I don’t know what circumstances are leading to this.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Here’s the list of community plugins I have loaded:
- Advanced Tables
Find unlinked files and unresolved links Hotkeys for starred files and searches Note Refactor Paste URL into selection
- Recent Files
- Show the current open note in the window title
- Show Whitespace
Possibly related (though I don’t currently use or have this plugin installed): Empty files after Git Update · Issue #51 · denolehov/obsidian-git · GitHub