STATUS - ON HOLD
11/30/2020 Currently transferring over all my notes from the below linked forum based zettelkasten to my Obsidian Publish site. This includes rewriting notes, doing a better job connecting all of them, and filling out notes that were previous just outlines. This has been very slow going as I’m busy with life. In the meantime if you want a good zettelkasten guide, check out the one over at Zettelkasten De.
In the meantime I am also working on creating a shorter guide.
actively creating a Zettelkasten starter kit for people working in Obsidian! Here is my current table of contents, let me know if there is anything you’d like to see covered?
If you are brand new to Zettelkasten, check out Learning More about Zettelkasten in the meantime, which is a collection of links to various blog posts and resources about zettelkasten.
Table of Contents
- Getting Comfortable with Obsidian
- What is a Zettelkasten?
- What is the purpose of a Zettelkasten?
- How is Zettelkasten different from other methods?
- Playing around with Niklas Luhmann’s Zettelkasten
- Setting up your first Zettelkasten
- How to use a Zettelkasten
- My Modification of the Zettelkasten Method
- How Zettelkasten fits into my Larger Workflow
- Zettelkasten Case Studies
- What knowledge and information is worth acquiring?
- A Final Word of Note - Note Serendipity
- Example of the Zettelkasten Method being implemented with the topic of “Personal Knowledge Management”