Local graph not showing tag-based connections

Steps to reproduce

Assign `#tags` to files, either as a `tags` Property or using `#` in the body of a note. Open the local graph view and enable the `Tags` filter.

Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]

Yes, this was attempted in the sandbox vault.

Expected result

On the local graph, I expect connections between files sharing the same `#tag(s)` to be represented in the same way that connections between files sharing the same are represented. This is expected behaviour, since tag-based connections are shown on the global graph.

Actual result

The actual result is that only the current file appears in the local graph. The file and its tags appear in isolation and with no connections to other notes.

Environment

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.4.14
Installer version: v1.4.13
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 22.6.0: Wed Jul 5 22:22:05 PDT 2023; root:xnu-8796.141.3~6/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 22.6.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: supporter
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 0
Plugins enabled: 0

RECOMMENDATIONS: