Theme: Blue Topaz

Sorry @whyl but it doesn’t work. Now I have

As you can see, there isn’t the bullet line of the subitems anymore.

Done😼

1 Like

Thak you very much!

My pleasure.

Hi @whyI, excellent theme. Using the light version. Can you share a snippet that would let me change the fonts? I looked into the CSS, there were so many font-family that I got confused. Also I did manage to change the font of the tag but it doesn’t come in center, it is downwards.

html,
body
{
    font-family: Inter; /* whatever your preference is */
}

Re the tags, I assume you mean tags in Preview, so you can centralize like this:

/* ====== Tag Pills ======== */
.tag:not(.token) {
  text-align: center;
}

Incidentally, if you are interested in other snippets, there is a collection on Github. The link to the Github repository is given in the OP at the top of this page.
Enjoy.

Thank you, much appreciated.

I knew deathau’s and Elanor’s CSS snippet GitHub repo but not this one, thanks again for pointing it out.

Hi @whyI, sorry to bother you again.

Your font CSS snippet worked perfectly.

Now, I have come up with a new way to annoy you. I want to change the font and the font size of the preview, the normal text, not the headings.

I have tried and failed with:

.markdown-preview-view p {
    font-family: "font-name";
    font-size: 20;
}

and

p {
    font-size: 20;
}

Hi, Outis!

In this case, I think you should use 20px to replace 20 as follows:

.markdown-preview-view p {
    font-size: 20px;
}
p {
    font-size: 20px;
}

Btw, you can modify the sentence: --font-size-preview-normal: 16px; to adjust the font-size of the normal text in preview.

I actually did use px, I forgot here. And huh, it was so simple. just had to use both.

--font-size-preview-normal is a good tip.

Thank you. You are extremely helpful.

Hi
Great theme :slight_smile:

What CSS do I use to get rid of the brackets in the list?

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 09.54.14

Please find the list style snippet in TIPS at the beginning of the css file.

Hello, I love this theme.

May I ask for your help with turning emphasis into different color and change color of the highlight?

Thanks a lot!

Hello everyone!
I have Obsidian 0.11.9 with the latest Blue Topaz theme. I can’t get taped image and pinned image to work.
I put this in a note
![[myimage.png#pin]]
but it doesn’t work.
Do you have the same problem? I also tried it in safe mode and it still doesn’t work.

Hi desk7,

Yes, the old snippets of adjusting images don’t work. I have added a new snippet to change an image’s position by adding |left or |right at the end of the image file. For instance, xxx.png|left

You can also use xxx.jpg|number to change the size of images. If you want to use both, please put the |number at the end, like xxx.png|left|300.

Besides, you can use |inlineL or |inlineR to embed the image on the left or right.
For example:
xxx.png|inlineL

Please update for use.

1 Like

@desk7

Hi,

There are some variants you can choose what you prefer to modify the image’s position:

Shown on the left Shown on the right Embeded on the left Embeded on the right
|left |right |inlineL |inlineR
|Left |Right |InlineL |InlineR
|LEFT |RIGHT |INLINEL |INLINER
|L |R |inlL |inlR

e.g.

xxxx.jpg|inlR

Right. I’m Not Laughing.:laughing:
Enjoy!

4 Likes

This is the best looking theme for obsidian I have ever seen. I created account on this forum to say that. Thank you! And for me this is actually the first obsidian theme that looks good in light mode :). It is just a pitty that I discovered it so late.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s very kind of you! I’m flattered. :blush::laughing:

Thank you for your hard work, this is an excellent theme indeed. Can you incorporate Style Setting plugin to make the theme more customizable?

I did consider making a plugin for BT, but I won’t be able to finish the work in the near future due to limited time and effort.