The All Obsidian-Publish(s) Collection by Leo, Latest Update: 20210324

Latest update: 20210324_Leo

What is this?
It’s a collection of obsidian-published vaults.

I am showing the link, naming the user and trying to give a short comment on what I saw in these notes.
If you don’t want to be mentioned here, just tell me and I will edit it right away. The short comments are always just my opinion - if I am completely wrong, just tell me, there is nothing that can’t be changed.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR OBSIDIAN PUBLISH, SO WE CAN ALL GET A BIG DATABASE OF BIG BRAINS TOGETHER :slight_smile:

Obsidian-Publish-Sites:

• Regie’sReggienotes-OP A small vault as example of writing in Obsidian and publishing via OP. “[W]ill be updated periodically.” Could become interesting in the future. 20210324_Leo

Since we can only mention 10 people in one post. I will link the Obsidian-Forum-Profile of each author from now on. ↑

• @Joschua’s The x - OP “[F]eatures the Bible Study in Obsidian Kit but will grow over time with notes and book notes on Faith, Technology, Productivity[…], Culture and all it’s intersections[.]” 20210324_Leo
  • @nvanderhoeven’s Notes - OP “[A]bout software reliability and performance, programming, Dungeons & Dragons”. This vault is huge. Could be interesting for (not only) software engineers, because it has some Q&A-like notes, showing problems and possible solutions quite clearly. 20210304_Leo
  • @anthonyamar’s Welcome in my Mind - OP Notes about a big variety of topics. Mainly about entrepreneurship. Most notes are connected to ‘the outside’. In consequence it feels a bit like an extended library of bookmarks. (Not in a negative way!). 20210304_Leo
  • @uosdwisrdewoh’s biggerthanwords -OP “[A]ttempts to keep on top of the films I watch, the books I read and the music I listen to”. Lots of subjective reviews. Especially the film-notes are long and deep thoughts sometimes. 20210304_Leo
  • @misterchad’s Resources - OP “For now, this site is a simple place to share resources with my students. Eventually I will fill it out with art and personal content and a digital mind garden […]”. Main topics: creativity and design. 20210126_Leo
  • @rosie’s Rosie Campbell - OP These are “less polished thoughts, interesting snippets, resources, etc.” of Rosie. These notes and topics feel like a window into Rosies brain and the notebook on her desk. Insightful trains of thought together with inspiring recipes. 20210126_Leo
  • @justindirose’s The Sweep - OP Includes a “variety of topics, including productivity, remote work, development, problem-solving”. It is not that big but the content of the notes is in return excelent and well linked. 20210126_Leo
  • Andy Martuschaks’s working notes converted into a OP. 20210126_Leo
  • @AQuantumMechanist’s The Quantum Well - OP “Covering topics in Mathematics and Physics”. Verry manicured vault. Tipp: Look at the content-table at the left to quickly navigate to the numerous interesting topics. 20210126_Leo edit: changed link Leo_20210127
  • cags - OP To be honest, I don’t know what to do with this. Have a look, it’s “interessting”. 20210126_Leo
  • @djdrysdale’s Moby Diction - OP Warm introduction. Groomed notes. “[…] In general, they will talk about strategy, research, UX, product development, learning, and knowledge management, but might stray pretty far afield from that sometimes.” sums it up. 20210126_Leo
  • @aja2488 Anthony Agbay’s - OP Nice introduction for the reader. Some very interesting polished notes. “[… P]rimarily an exploration of chemistry, engineering, and medicine.” Clean. Invites you to dive into a link and a link and a link. … 20210126_Leo
  • Brian Jenks’ - OP Good example of a ZK structure. Mainly statistics and programming Tpp: start here and scroll down to "Map of MOCs. The structure has changed a lot and is now one of the positiv parts of this Vault. 20210126_Leo
  • Andriy Drozdyuk’s - OP Some about Computer Science and physics. Especially some interesting thoughts about time and other scientific topics. Good structure but seems not to big at this point. 20210126_Leo
  • Erick_James_Dodge’s - Indo-European Wiki - new link! Big Wiki. Some empty notes leading nowhere. Still many treasures. Wide range of subjects. Seems to be updated regularly. Read the introduction and have a look if it fits your interest. 20210126_Leo
  • Louis030195’s - OP Many book-notes. Thoughts about thinking. Seeing humans from a biological, still philosophical perspective. 20201019Leo
  • Santi Younger’s - OP Personal Zettelkasten. Notes on entrepreneurship, philosophy and all types of analogies. These notes serve as a source of creative output for content created at: https://santiyounger.com/ 20201020SantiYounger/Leo
  • Alexis Rondeau’s - OP -new link! Interesting introspective thoughts. Type of mental diary. Start at the link and scroll the note-toppics. It looks groomed now and filled with thoughts. 20210126_Leo
  • Eric Gregoric’s - OP Changed. Will be reviewed. 20201019Leo - completly empty now, “coming soon” 20210126_Leo

Remember: There is no “wrong” Obsidian Publish. Every new note brings a new thought in someones brain → and that’s what we want!
Save this post and come back any once in a while and get some inspiration :slight_smile:

Have a nice day! Leo 20210126

Archive:

Big January’21 Update
I finally made it through all commented Vaults :slight_smile:
Changes:

• I will try to link the Users, who’s vaults are in the list directly and not just name them.
  • Fewer phrases as “not so many notes” - as consequence to criticism by the vault-owners. I see your point!

You voted - it’s “Date of entry - newest on top” and inside of it, I will sort it “Alphabetically by Author”. Thank you for your participation.

69 Likes

Love this, thanks!

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

:tada: Thanks!

3 Likes

Here’s mine–Moby Diction

5 Likes

Hey guys! I will Update the Post in a few hours thanks for your OPs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is awesome and exactly what I hoped for!

Thank you @Katlar for organizing.

Let’s keep an eye on https://discord.com/channels/686053708261228577/768134314864017429 for new published vaults.

Been looking around this, absolutely loving the notes. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey, a bit nervous to share this, but I’ve been putting together some notes in both math and physics - the plan is to digitize a lot of my old notes and I want to use this as a basis to build a comprehensive resource that teaches advanced undergraduate and graduate level physics.

5 Likes

Will update all notes and implement the new OPs this weekend, thank you for sharing your thoughts! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work Katlar! I changed the web adress for my collection:

Erick_James_Dodge’s - Proto-Indo-European Garden

https://publish.obsidian.md/pie-garden/Howdy!

2 Likes

Andy’s Working Notes site was the inspiration for the side scrolling notes mode that you can enable in the Obsidian Publish and has a CSS hack for vaults. A community member, with his permission, went ahead and crawled his site and create an Obsidian Publish Version.

1 Like

https://publish.obsidian.md/justin

I’ve slowly started adding public notes to my Obsidian Publish instance. Fairly small but will continue to build out slowly over time.

4 Likes

Hey guys sorry im ill. The update will come soon, there is much to review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lot’s of “the link destination … does not exist” with Alexis Rondeau’s OP

Did you publish it already? It would really help me a lot in my studies, good luck and take care.

What do you mean? I linked to it on this thread already and you can use it.

Sorry, I did not noticed it, thanks.

I’m really interested in doing this. I keep wondering about the why. I have a blog that is mostly languishing. I’d be interested to hear about how those of you who dove in already are finding the experience of working like this.