- Start a new note
- Enter the title of the note
- Hit tab to type the note body
- Notice that you want to edit the title
- Hit shift+tab, expecting it to function opposite step 3 and move focus to the title
- Notice that it does not; it does nothing
This process should end with focus on the title of the note:
- With focus on the note title, press the tab key; focus moves to the note body
- Hit shift+tab key
I currently have to move to the mouse and click on the title field; if there’s a keyboard shortcut to go from the body to the title I don’t know it. shift+tab should do it.
This feature request implementing the inverse of this request.
this feature request was previously filed, and ctrl+shift+t apparently added as a hotkey to move to the title field, but I would like shift+tab to work for this.