- Unfortunately, I was not able to use it, because it is not clear for me how to use it.
- GitHub - nixsee/ConvertOneNote2MarkDown: Ready to make the step to Markdown and saying farewell to your OneNote, EverNote or whatever proprietary note taking tool you are using? Nothing beats clear text, right? Read on!
- New Tool for Migration from OneNote - updated and improved version
- That’s what worked for me (I don’t know English very well, and I am not an experienced IT person) :
- GitHub - alxnbl/onenote-md-exporter: ConsoleApp to export OneNote notebooks to Joplin and other Markdown formats
- This is what you’ll need in the process: HTML Tables to MarkDown - https://www.tablesgenerator.com/markdown_tables
ps The nested tables in OneNote must be converted to simple tables manually, otherwise the tables will not convert correctly from HTML to MarkDown.
pss The OneNote Md Exporter description says: “Table with nested image - Html table, image lost”. They will not be lost - the links to them are preserved, you just need to separately translate each table with images from HTML Tables to MarkDown.