- I open a note and leave it open
- the content disappears
- I press CMD + Z to revert
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]
- Yes. The issue did not occur in the sandbox vault.
- I have tried uninstalling themes and plugins, to no avail.
- This happens on all my computers that are synced.
- for my notes to not disappear
- my notes still disappear after an indeterminate amount of time.
Obsidian version: v1.4.16
Installer version: v1.4.16
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 23.0.0: Fri Sep 15 14:41:34 PDT 2023; root:xnu-10002.1.13~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T8103 23.0.0
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: adapt to system
Community theme: Things v2.1.19
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 6
Plugins enabled: 0
Custom theme and snippets: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme and disabling your snippets. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
- Including a link to a video showing me restoring the text. I cannot consistently reproduce the disappearance, though it happens eventually to every open note.
- I did get a message from Obsidian itself once telling me that the note was being changed to sync up with changes made somewhere else. I don’t know how that could be though, since, even though I might have Obsidian open on both computers, and my iphone, and iPad at the same time (worst case scenario), I am almost never working on the same note on all devices at the same time.