Debug info: SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v0.14.6
Installer version: v0.14.6
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 20.6.0: Tue Feb 22 21:10:41 PST 2022; root:xnu-7195.141.26~1/RELEASE_X86_64 20.6.0
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Safe mode: on
SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v0.15.9
Installer version: v0.15.9
Operating system: #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sun Jul 31 21:30:34 UTC 2022 5.18.15-200.fc36.x86_64
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on
This issue affects I think every .cm-embed-block > .markdown-rendered, including tables. It really does look and feel like a bug, even if it is technically because it was never added.
Hi, I am not sure if this is a bug, but footnotes inside callout won’t render as a footnote when in editing mode.
Here is what I mean.
I have 3 footnotes, one in a callout, one in a quote block and one in plain text.
Personally, I think it makes more sense that the footnote inside the callout would render in the same ways as the other 2 footnotes, especially since I spend a lot of time in editing mode, and the way footnotes are usually shown let me identify them very easily.