Locate the directory MPH/Year 1/Semester 1/Epidemiology/ within your vault. Display a list of the contents of that directory. Spot any file that has a file name which starts with 95 followed by any other character which is neither an unaccented letter nor a digit, with a filename extension ‘.md’.
Rename this file in your vault by replacing the character which is neither a digit nor an letter by removing or replacing that character.
Yep. I tried finding this mysterious “95 + character” markdown file in my epidemiology folder but had no luck. I’ve even moved everyone from my epidemiology folder to a copy folder and deleted the original folder. The error log still appears on my sync log for the time being.
For whatever reason, no matter how many times I delete this folder, Obsidian keeps syncing it back, even though now there aren’t any files within this folder. This is even despite me renaming the epidemiology folder to RENAME.
I find no clear documentation about how Sync exactly works. From the little I could find I presume that Sync makes a copy of your vault on Obsidian’s Sync server. From what you wrote so far I come to the conclusion that the offending file with the unprintable name lies on Obsidian’s Sync server and not in one of your vaults. The unprintable name might be the reason why Sync can not copy to your vault because it’s not acceptable to the OS.