Heading is not scaled by font size option
This can be reproduced in the sandbox vault.
I am using the default theme with dark mode.
- Have a file with headings open in obsidian
- Go into Settings → Appearance
- Adjust the font size. Default seems to be 16. Just move slider back and forth.
- Normal text size changes (including code blocks) but heading size remains fixed
- Normal text becomes bigger than heading on font size 30.
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]
- Yes, I tried the troubleshooting guide
- Reinstalled Obsidian for this as well.
- Both app and installer version are
- Have no plugins or w/e enabled beyond the default stuff that comes pre-installed
- Expected to see heading size scaled by font size
- Makes no sense to have a heading that is smaller than regular text
- Heading size remains exactly the same no matter what the font size is
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.3.7 Installer version: v1.3.7 Operating system: Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 Login status: not logged in Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: on RECOMMENDATIONS: none
In the screenshots below, pay attention to the text in the background.
With font size 10, everything is tiny:
With font size 30, headings remain the same but text gets much bigger relative to heading: