- Have only one note opened
- Do a “split down”, either via the command palette or keyboard shortcut
The focus is lost; I cannot type in either of the two panels without clicking on them. If I press esc, the focus is moved to the expected panel.
Here is a short video of it in action. I have selected the text to show that the focus is lost (the selection would be kept if the focus wasn’t lost).
This seems to happen only in certain panel configurations. For example, if I already have done a split down, it doesn’t happen the second time:
Other panel layouts where I was able to reproduce the incorrect behavior:
- two panels in a vertical layout, split right on either of them
- two panels in a horizontal layout, split down on either of them
From what I recall, this didn’t happen before 1.0.0, although I’m not 100% sure.
- Operating system: Linux, openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.0.3 Installer version: v1.0.0 Operating system: #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Thu Oct 27 05:14:41 UTC 2022 (7359656) 6.0.5-1-default Login status: logged in Catalyst license: insider Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: off Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: on RECOMMENDATIONS: none