[Feature] syncing .obsidian with mobile shouldn't turn off the plugins that are unsupported on mobile

Platform

iOS
[√] Android

Obsidian Mobile version: v1.3.0(63)
API v0.15.6

And after syncing back to the PC, PC-only plugins need to be opened again. I checked community-plugins.json and found that the plugins that are not supported on mobile are indeed missing. Am I wrong or is it just that?
If that’s the case, we can’t make all plug-ins fit mobile, but can Obsidian at least not to load unsupported plugins while keeping their state? This can be a lot of help for those who want to sync the configuration folder with mobile.

I believe this request is related with mine:

I face issues on the mobile side - I am unable to go the the file explorer and am stuck on the last opened file. Have to dump storage for the app on Android; re-sync from the PC and then re-open the vault.

I am now trying to skip the hidden folders while syncing on the mobile side - does anybody know if this will completely break it?

I apologise, this issue was to do with my device preferences than a bug in the sync. Since I use gesture navigation, I use the edges of the screen to go back. So whenever I wanted to slide to the file explorer the app would quit, and I over-thought it!

Simple solution, slide panes from the middle of the screen.

So, what should be the ignoring setup to be able to sync the plugins and their settings, but decide which ones are active per device?

syncing .obsidian with mobile shouldn’t turn off the plugins that are unsupported on mobile

This should not happen. If it happens, please open a bug report and provide reproducible steps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.