- Have an extensive note with pictures and bullet lists
- Bring a Split View with Edit Mode on the Left and Preview of the extensive note on the Right
- Scroll to any position in the middle of the long note
- Create and navigate to a link in the Edit Mode note / turn the note in Edit Mode into Preview / edit the file name of the note in Edit Mode
The scroll position of the extensive note (preview in the right) should remain in the same position, regardless of your navigation/toggling modes/file renaming in the other pane (left).
The position of the extensive note (in Preview Mode on the Right) jumps and disturbs the focus. You have to scroll back to the position you were reading from.
I disabled all CSS snippets and reset to the Default Theme.
- Operating system: macOS 11.4
- Obsidian version: v0.12.4
Workaround: Export the extensive note as PDF and open it in a PDF viewer while editing in Obsidian.
Possibly related issues: