Ability to delete images in edit mode

it would be nice to add it is possible to delete images via the right mouse button in edit mode. Deleting from the file navigator becomes inconvenient when you have a lot of images

16 Likes

+1 for this feature.

Since I mostly navigate my files from links than file explorer, this will be so helpful.

(I think this topic title need to be renamed, since it can for other use case [e.g. delete a file from preview mode])

1 Like

I think “delete a file from preview mode” they will do with wysiwyg, but im not sure about edit mode

1 Like

Agree this would be useful. I delete lots of images. Currently I have to select show in finder and delete the file that way.

How do you delete images if you have the finder core image disabled?

I developed a plugin Fast Image Cleaner ,which this plug-in allows you to quickly delete picture attachment files and reference links in documents.

For more to see Fast Image Cleaner, this plug-in allows you to quickly delete picture attachment files and reference links in documents.

Just saw this and realized there is another request that could be merged: Right click menu option to delete link and file

I guess there is one difference. The other request has both the link and attached filed deleted. Perhaps it is because this request is specifically asking for edit mode that the two threads have stayed independent.

Thanks!

indeed, the plugin I created only supports READ, and LIVE MODE and most situations don’t need edit mode, as the live mode is frequent to edit instead of edit mode. Most important point is that the way to clear the image (file and ref link) is by right-clicking the image. So in edit mode, the image cannot preview in general.(maybe there is another plugin that can make it preview in edit mode)