Affected version: 0.11.3
This bug was previously fixed in version 0.11.2 but seems to be back at 0.11.3
Steps to reproduce
- Create cryto vault with Cryptomator in a drop box.
- Open Obsidian 0.11.3
- Create a Vault inside the Cryptomator mounted disk and put some notes in it.
- Close Obsidian OsX, close cryptomator
- Wait till Dropbox has synced/uploaded your new Cryptomator vault.
- Boot Windows 10
- Wait till Dropbox has synced/downloaded your new Cryptomator vault.
- Mount dropbox-cryptomator vault and assign it to the drive
- Check if all files are available/readable in O: before opening Obsidian
- start Obsidian and mount the vault at
Obsidian opens it’s Vault that is stored at
The following Error/Exception is shown:
And obsidian get stucked at loading the vault.
- Operating system: OsX 11.
- Cryptomator OsX: 1.5.13
- Obsidian version: 0.11.3 (OsX)
- Operating system: Windows 10.0.19041 Build 19041 (with NTFS on SSD)
- Cryptomator OsX: 1.5.12
- Dropbox: v116.4.368
- Obsidian version: 0.11.3 (Windows)
Tried to place the Obsidian vault one level deeper inside another directory:
in the pursuit to have Obsidian watch a directory instead of a root directory
\ but that did not solve anything it still reproduced the same exception