This is a similar issue to the already resolved topic mentioned here, except I am referring to folding individual multi-line YAML fields instead of folding the entire YAML header.
- Add front matter to a note with some multi-line fields as shown below:
--- aliases: - "My note" - "My sample note" - "Sample note" tags: - "note" - "sample" - "writing" ---
- Fold one or more of the multi-line fields individually, for example, fold the
--- aliases: - "My note" - "My sample note" - "Sample note" tags: ... ---
- Switch to preview mode, then back to editor mode
Any individually folded multi-line fields in the front matter should still be folded. Multi-line fields can include YAML lists, dictionaries, or text spanning multiple lines.
Previously folded multi-line fields are expanded
- Operating system: Windows
- Obsidian version: 0.12.17