Hi, I extract some features I like from Comfort-Coda and gruvbox and turn it to this theme. It looks very similar to gruvbox but with andy mode v2. I modify a lot of details (driven by my OCD).
This is my first time to make a theme and learn ccs by doing this project. Any suggestion is welcome!
- Using the color scheme of gruvbox.
- Andy_Matuschak mode with notes stacked unlimited along the horizontal direction.
- Minimise the spare and useless space between notes.
Most of the vertical scrollbars are hidden.
- Dark mode is the andy mode; light mode is the normal mode.
- Currently, not working well with presentation mode.
- Download and copy the
obsidian.cssfile to the vault directory of your Obsidian note. It should take effect immediately.
- Turn on ‘Custom CSS’ plugin in Obsidian:
Settings > Plugins > Custom CSS.
- Switch between dark and light mode:
Settings > Appearance > Theme.
- Open more than 3 notes at the same time, you will see the TRAIN.
- Happy writing and have fun!