Theme: ITS (Dark/Light Theme)

:thinking: File size definitely increases nearly over 2x with the icons in it; hadnā€™t noticed that.

Iā€™ll think over how necessary those other icons are and move them to a snippet if they arenā€™t useful in any way. My thoughts on having them encoded was mostly because getting snippets on iOS is a very difficult thing to do if you donā€™t have the desktop version.

Hello @SlRvb !!!

Thank you very much for this amazing update!!!

Have a great day!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @SlRvb,
Great work on the theme!

By the way, do you know if the ITS theme works with this plugin?
Iā€™m having issues with the plugin and Iā€™m not sure if the theme has something to do with it.

Thank you so much for your help!

Welp

1 Like

Yep, I use supercharged links pretty heavily so ITS shouldnā€™t really conflict with it.

1 Like

Hello @SlRvb !!!

Sorry to bother you. I think the update changed something with codeblocks in Preview Mode when Style Settings is used:

Before the update (luckily I had an screenshot from an feature request on git)

After the update

My Settings:

All snippets were disable and I didnā€™t update or install any new plug-in

Could you take a look to see if the color on preview mode is different from the Style Settings input on your end?

Thank you very much!!!

Thatā€™s strange, I canā€™t seem to recreate it on my end :thinking:. This seems like Obsidian just threw out any of my css styling in preview mode, but Iā€™m not sure why.

If it still occurs on reload, then Iā€™d open up the dev console to see what would be overriding it.

1 Like

Hello @SlRvb !

Thanks for the reply. Iā€™m gonna take a look when I got home to see the Dev Console and try to restart too The only sure that I have is that there is no console error.

Iā€™m gonna try to change the colors to see if changes something.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: !!!

Hmm, I think I may know what could have gone wrong.

I switched to :is() to test it out, but it may not work on your device. Iā€™ve reverted the change so if you update the theme, I think that might fix the issue.

1 Like

Thank you so much @SlRvb !!!

codeblocks in preview mode are back :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sorry if I always bring something weird. Is good to know that we are on different OS.

• In the future Iā€™m gonna remember to point this any issue report.

I wish you a fantastic weekend!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for creating this theme, it is the best themes for customizing and even the SlRvb Gray theme is so good.

I just recently open this theme on mobile and the fonts doesnā€™t work, I figure my iPad hasnā€™t have the fonts yet.

Do you know anyway to install fonts on iPad? I have tried ifonts and the installed fonts works on other apps like pages and such but no luck on obsidian. Is this a bug on Obsidian or am I doing something wrong?

I donā€™t know if this is correct since Iā€™m not using iPAD. But generally, you may need to Base64 encode the font with https://transfonter.org/ and add that to @font-face {font goes here} in your CSS. Try searching the forums for that technique for more specific information. Hereā€™s a place to start from @EleanorKonik.

Custom CSS: Line under Heading in editor mode

Things I have tried

• CSS
/** ........ 2.11.3 Heading Horizontal Lines -- https://forum.obsidian.md/t/meta-post-common-css-hacks/1978/288?u=tallguyjenks */
h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {
	display: flex;
	width: 100%;
	align-items: center;
}
h1:before, h1:after, 
h2:before, h2:after, 
h3:before, h3:after, 
h4:before, h4:after, 
h5:before, h5:after, 
h6:before, h6:after {
	content: '';
	background: var(--bright-aqua);
	height: .1em;
	margin: .2em;
	flex: 1;
}
h1 > a {
	padding: 0 0.25em!important;
}
h2 > a {
}
h3 > a {
}
h4 > a {
}
h5 > a {
}
h6 > a {
}

.cm-header::after {
  margin-left: 1rem;
  height: 1px;
  background-color: #000;
}

What Iā€™m trying to do

You need to add the class for the editorā€™s headers in your h1-h6 styling:

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6, .HyperMD-header {
	display: flex;
	width: 100%;
	align-items: center;
}

.HyperMD-header::after,
.HyperMD-header::before {
    height: 3px;
    background-color: #000;
}

If youā€™re using the All Alternate Themes.css file, it has some of the fonts encoded into it, but otherwise, youā€™ll have to do what @Scribe has mentioned for other fonts to show up.

1 Like

Thank you @SlRvb , the All alternate themes works!

Hello, I have a bug to report

Admonition plugin does not show numbering list correctly

example:

I have tried turning off all snippet and it seems to persist

I think thatā€™s an issue with monospace fonts being wide, but I think it should be fixed if you update the theme.

I tried updating the theme but the problem still persists it seems.

The bullet list seems to work fine

Updates

1 Like

Hello, sorry last week was a lot to take in for me so I didnā€™t have the time to go up in here.

I have check the Style setting again, apparently I have some font in the setting which have some Fonts i was testing out and forgot to roll back. It all fixed with a reset by now.

Thank you a lot @SlRvb

1 Like