Theme: Blue Topaz

If someone uses PhraseExpress I created code to make it easier to select the type of note.

Just paste the code and set a hotkey.

{#forminput -text Select color -type 6 -items Red|Blue|Green|Yellow|Pink|Purple|Brown|Gray|Orange|IMPORTANT|CLOZE -vals ```note-red-bg|```note-blue-bg|```note-green-bg|```note-yellow-bg|```note-pink-bg|```note-purple-bg|```note-brown-bg|```note-gray-bg|```note-orange-bg|```note-important|```note-cloze -variablename Note Markdown}
{#cursor -variablename Set cursor position}
```

@henrique: isn’t this comment on the wrong forum page?

@Klaas This comment is specifically for a function of that theme, where else should I post?

@henrique: I don’t mind where you post it, I am not a moderator and am not criticizing you. It just strikes me as odd that you say the comment is specifically for Blue Topaz when you mention PhraseExpress that is not linked to BT in any way, and “to select the type of note” could be used in any theme.

If I misunderstand I apologize, and if you think your comment belongs here that’s fine by me. No hard feelings, no criticism.

Loving this theme but unfold doesn’t work in preview mode? Works in editor mode. Or am I doing something wrong.

Everything works perfectly on my side. Don’t even know what to advise…

Thank you for your work. Looks perfect!

1 Like

Hmmm…I think he posted in the right place. He created the snippet for BT via PhraseExpress. Anyway, thank you for your words.

Thank you for reporting. It is truly a bug. I am sorry that I am still busy these days so that I will fix it in the next version.

Thank you for liking it. However, it still has some bugs need to be fixed to be honest.

@whyI: I DM’d you a while ago with a question about mermaid.

@whyI Thanks! Looking forward to the bug fixes. Loving your theme nonetheless. 非常喜欢你的设计!

Hi there, your theme is amazing.
I have one big issue. I face problems in selecting text from quotes. Please fix this. And thanks for creating this amazing theme.

@jay_ed: that is not a bug but probably with a few things to make Edit more pleasant to read. I encountered the same, and used to manually remove the >, which then allows selecting text.

I eventually found and installed the Hotkey++ key which lets you toggle the blockquote character > with Ctrl+< or Cmd+Shift+<. With that it is easy to remove/put back in that character.

There is also a toggle for the ! for embeds/transclusions.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, yes, it’s caused by the theme. Thank you for your reporting. I was too busy to fix that. Sorry about that. And I will fix it in the next version.

@Klaas @ImBK @ducklord @gnatan @nabhan
Thank you for liking BT. The new version has been released. I have fixed all reported bugs. Please update and enjoy!

1 Like

感谢升级。

Thanks for such an awesome theme @whyI ! I’m a noob with Obsidian but loving what you created. Thank you!!

Thank you for your loving!! :grin:

求粗体和斜体的调色方法。