Steps to reproduce
You will need 3 notes:
- First note (the note which is opened first)
- Second note (the note containing a link to ‘The note I open using graph’)
- The note I open using graph (3rd note)
Now reproduce the problem:
- Navigate from 1st note to 2nd note using File explorer
- Navigate from 2nd note to 3rd note using local graph
- Press ‘Go back button’ or ⌘+⌥+←
Expected result is to get one step back which is a 2nd note
It brings you to the 1st note, not the 2nd one!
In other words: jumps 2 steps back instead of 1
- Operating system: Mac
- Obsidian version: 0.12.3
Here is the gif. ‘Code is liability’ is the 1st initial note, then I go ‘code depth vs code width’.
Now if I navigate to the next note using graph and then press ‘Go back’ - it brings me to initial note, not the 2nd one (not expected).
The 2nd time I navigate the 3rd note by clicking
[] link. Then press ‘Go back’ and it brings me 1 step back (expected)
Then I use graph again and ‘Go back’ again brings me 2 steps back (not expected)