Reported this one earlier, see the original bug report. Looks like the bug has appeared again. Creating a new bug report, since the original one is resolved and locked.
- Navigate from 1st note to 2nd note using File explorer
- Navigate from 2nd note to 3rd note using local graph
- Press ‘Go back button’ or ⌘+⌥+←
Expected result is to get one step back which is a 2nd note
It brings you to the 1st note, not the 2nd one!
In other words: jumps 2 steps back instead of 1
- Operating system: MacOs Big Sur 11.6.1
- Obsidian version: 0.12.19