Steps to reproduce
- Open any file
- Make sure editor view is selected
- Use the trackpad or mouse to scroll
Scrolling in editor view should be as smooth as in preview view.
- Scrolling lags, hangs and jumps
- Addtionally, scrolling jumps when scrolling “out of the top or bottom of the page”
In the following gif, I was only scrolling down!
- Operating system: MacOS 10.15.5
- Obsidian version: Obsidian 0.6.5
Same as this maybe?
Known issues (Fixed in 0.6.6) as mentioned at the bottom here:
I looked at Linked scrolling is glitchy in 0.6.5 and thought this was not it.
You are right, let’s wait for 0.6.6, I did not look at the release notes before writing this issue.
I have met with the same bug, as shown in the following gif.