Scroll bar visible in PDF export

In certain cases, when the Reading view has a horizontal scroll bar, it also ends up as a picture in the PDF export. That obviously looks strange.

Specifically, this happens to me when there’s a long inline formula (the type between single $ characters), as in the attached example:
test.md (113 Bytes)

Although this is a long formula, its rendered version easily fits in the available horizontal space. And even if it doesn’t, it should be truncated in the PDF, without a picture of a scroll bar. This is how the PDF comes out:
test.pdf.zip (16.3 KB)

This happens consistently. Here is a screen recording from the generation of the files I attached above, in a fresh sandbox vault:
Scrollbar.mp4.zip (1.3 MB)

As you can see, Reading view gets a horizontal scrollbar that it doesn’t really need, and that bar makes an appearance in the PDF.

I can’t replicate that with your test file, either in my own vault or the sandbox.

What OS platform, Obsidian version, and installer version is being used?

Festive wishes

EDIT:

Looking at the PDF:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) obsidian/1.0.0 Chrome/100.0.4896.160 Electron/18.3.5 Safari/537.36

… Obsidian and Electron both need updating. Might help?

https://forum.obsidian.md/t/obsidian-release-v1-1-9/50426

I can’t reproduce and you didn’t follow the BR template.