Save Node Positions in Graph View (Edit and Preview Toggle)

+1. This is literally the most annoying thing to me about this software so far. Besides this one issue, I love the ability to link notes together and see them in the graph, and I really hope they implement it.

Plug in works perfect THANK YOU!

I’d much prefer the ability to pin certain nodes as well. But a workaround for this particular case is to pin the graph view in one pane, that way when you click a node it just throws open that orphaned note in the next pane and the graph isn’t “disturbed”.

1 Like

I agree with this, I like to keep all of my nodes in the same place in relation to eachother so the fact that they move around every time I open it is very counter productive and wastes time that I spend putting them back the way I like them to be.

Have you tried the plugin mentioned above?

Thanks. I didn’t understand how it was supposed to work. Now it’s fine.

1 Like

I can’t get this plugin to work on the local graph

It only works on the global graph.

+1 wait

Are you waiting for anything more than the plugin referenced above?

+1
Is a very useful feature. I look forward to its implementation with impatience

Could someone please mark this as solved (certainly the original question is solved). People are just responding to the original post without seeing that the solution is listed.

A plugin is not a solution. It only works on the main graph.

4 years later we still don’t have this feature.

The graph is not meant to be admired. It is meant for work. Is it really so difficult to implement this feature? It’s strange…

The original post did not specify which graph. I’ve repeatedly replied in this thread to other posters who clearly have not seen the plugin, and who clearly do see it as their solution.

This feature would enable us to disentangle our graphs (and our brains).