Remove the requirement to press ctrl/cmd to preview on hover in the preview window

What I’m trying to do

Hi. How can I remove the requirement to press control for preview on hover (in the preview window)? There is a question already here (topic is closed so I have to start a new one), where it says that I can turn it off but I feel like I am missing something. Here is how my settings look like. I don’t have the option to unclick that. I tried different theme as well with no luck.

Does the Page Preview plugin only adress the editor and not the preview window)

Things I have tried

Reading the forum and the help.

Thanks!

Where it says ‘Preview’ in your image, toggle that option off. Or are you saying that the toggle is not working?

Angel

2 Likes

Okay, that does it. I tried turning the whole plugin off and as expected it turned the plugin off :smiley: .

I have to say that for me this labelling is really consufing. I wouldn’t expect to have to turn off “preview” to get “preview”. It would actually be nice if the sentence that was on top as a heading “Require Ctrl to trigger page preview on hover” actually replaces the text “Preview” where there is a checkmark. The heading could simply be “Page preview plugin”.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.