Steps to reproduce
- Have a pane open in edit mode
- Click vertical tripple dot
- Choose “Delete file”
- Repeatedly press “Tab” key
- Tabs are written into underlying file
Ideally, tab would navigate among available options/buttons.
Associated request: Keyboard shortcuts for dialog modals
But most importantly, Dialogue should block modification of underlying window as described in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modal_window
By use of keyboard, unexperienced user can cause a lot of unnoticed edits / data-destruction in greyed-out underlying window.
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Obsidian version: 0.10.6