Pink Topaz - theme for flowers and sweetness?

This is a pink obsidian theme for stimulating happiness. It is designed to create the most compassionate and sweetest environment for reading, thinking and writing.

This theme started out as a set of snippets on top of the Blue Topaz as soon as I realized WhyI’s Blue Topaz does all the features I was ever trying to do in my DIY snippets and got the job done in a much nicer way. I have worked to collect colours from photos, websites as inspirations to make it more aesthetically appealing. I hope Pink Topaz calms and reassures your emotional energies the way it did to me and my friends.

If you like a more inspiring and neutral theme, check out my Golden Topaz. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Download

Pink Topaz theme for Obsidian

You can find this theme in the Obsidian’s community themes browser under Settings > Appearance > Themes.

Change log

• 2021-06-01
    • Improved code block background colour in dark mode in edit mode.
    • Improved colour scheme for dataview and code block.
  • 2021-05-30
    • Fixed colours for mermaid chart
  • 2021-05-25
    • Improved all 13 core coding syntax colours
    • Improved some tag colours
  • 2021-05-24
    • Added 20 major coding languages syntax highlighting colours.
  • 2021-05-23
    • Improved graph hover effects.
    • Improved outline hover effects
  • 2021-05-20
    • Added even more sublime graph view colours.
    • Now pictures, tables and videos will be in the middle of the page, no longer on the left side.
    • Added even more sublime graph view colours.
    • changed colours for focus mode when typing in edit mode
    • text alignment and be adjusted by: Syntax: start | end | left | right | center | justify | match-parent
  • 2021-05-19
    • changed colours for indent-lines for better reading experience.
  • 2021-05-18
    • added better colours for day planner timeline view when one day
      has more than 10 tasks.

Features & Screenshots

Aesthetic matters! This is the first all-pink obsidian theme

Colours support all charts and tables and blocks and tags etc from core and plug-ins. Interactive hover for outlines and charts etc all have hand-picked colours

Wherever you edit, a pink field will help you focus(the line above “- asga” is highlighted in light pink)

Quotes and embeddings look nice in pink

Hand picked colours for code and syntax

Dark mode has all the features, just sexier

PS: Is it just me or when using this theme long enough, You would become everybody’s crush. Hope you enjoy it :wink:

15 Likes

I loved how simple and beautiful this theme was. Thank you so much. Definitely going to use it as my primary theme!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it. :heart:

I like this a lot! Very soothing. May I suggest adding formatting for %% comments %% ?

1 Like

Would you like to explain it a little? It will help me improve this theme. Thanks

If you write something between %% symbols, like this, Obsidian considers it a “comment” and doesn’t count it towards the words total in the document.

%% Hello, here is my comment %%

I really love the theme BTW. It’s so relaxing.

thank you for this theme, it is so wonderful and soft.

1 Like

what’s with the find plggy [doge]

:joy: That is the nickname of my pet.

Hey!! for some reason, bold italic text on the theme is a blue/green or blue/blue gradient. maybe update to be a plain text? or even a pink solid or gradient? im assuming its leftover unchanged code from the blue topaz theme? thanks !