When I trigger a page preview by hovering over a note link, I’d like the Properties UI to be displayed in the page preview.
edit to add:
Another possibly related issue with Page Preview is that it doesn’t allow me to click inside of and edit in the page preview window. Instead, when I click in the page preview window it disappears. This disappearing behavior occurs even in the sandbox / help vault, although it does not occur in the Ideaverse vault which I downloaded recently.
- verified that Settings → Editor → Properties in document is set to “visible” and that the Properties UI displays correctly in the normal note view
- checked the Page Preview plugin settings for an option related to Properties (didn’t see one)
- shut off all my CSS snippets and tried using different themes including Default (Properties still doesn’t show up in the Page Preview)
- shut off all community plugins and tried again in the Default theme (still doesn’t work)
- checked that the YAML text in the previewed note has no spaces after the closing
---line, and tried adding a blank line between the closing
---of the YAML and the first line of text (other people have reported Page Preview acting finicky depending on the exact formatting of the YAML)
- searched for similar issues on the Obsidian help docs and the web