On bases, write list items of a property on different lines

Hello all, good morning. this question is about bases

What I’m trying to do

On the properties (List type) of a note, I want the list items to appear on one line each

Things I have tried

When the property type is Text, I can write multiple lines by clicking Shift+Enter.
But when the property is a list, I can’t do that. Is there any way to make the items in a list be on each line?

See here.

If the List property’s name is TestList then a formula using the answer in that link is TestList.map([value]).

btw how are you using getting multiple lines using in Text type using Shift+Enter? is it a plugin you are using?

Hi, I think I didn’t write the question very well. What I wanted was: On the properties of the note, I want the list to look like this. I can’t add multiple links when the property type is Text.

To answer your question, if the propety is Text, you can just type Shift+Enter and write multiple lines of text, no plugins needed (like on the image I added)

add a property to your base with the formula Subtasks.map([value])

i didn’t realize Text properties worked that way! it seems inconsistent for me though, sometimes Shift+Enter escapes the property field instead of entering a newline.

Thank you! It works on the base (table). Is there any way for it to be displayed on the top of the note in the properties section?

Same for me. I have to type one letter and then Shift+Enter so it works

afaik there is no builtin way to do that and i don’t know of a plugin which does it off the top of my head. but there are many frontmatter/property styling plugins, so maybe one will do what you want

Thank you very much!