Obsidian Web Clipper Bookmarklet with full Markdown support for images, headings, and code blocks

Huh. Rebooting my machine after installing Obsidian fixed it.

Hello @kepano and @Moonbase59 !!!

First of all, I wanna thank you for sharing this bookmarklet with us. The ability to save an URL in markdown at as specific folder is amazing and very important in many of my workflows. Thanks!

I’m writing this message because I wanna share with you guys an idea that I have. Maybe this is something that you guys want to implement as a new feature.

I have a bunch of URL inside Obsidian (in notes) that I want to extract the content. Today I have to use the command Follow link under cursor to go to Safari and then use the bookmarklet to extract the content back to Obsidian.

A few days ago I saw this plugin at our community store: Javascript Init that gives us the feature of execute javascript scripts inside Obsidian.

Then I start to think: How about using this amazing bookmarklet to extract a URL content from Obsidian → Obsidian.

This way we could achieve both words for dealing with URLs:

• Safari to Obsidian;
  • Obsidian to Obsidian.

I reach the developer of Javascript Init and he said that is possible. More information here

Unfortunately I don’t have skill to make this happen :frowning:

My objetive with this post is to show a new workflow for this bookmarklet and maybe @kepano and @Moonbase59 like this ideia and want to make this happen :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading this and have a great day!