Obsidian markmind : a mindmap , outline , pdf annotate plugin for obsidian

Hello everyone!

I recently released the obsidian markmind plugin for obsidian.

Features:

1. edit node
  2. add or remove individual nodes
  3. drag node to another node
  4. undo/redo
  5. add summary
  6. add boundary
  7. add node relate link
  8. add free node
  9. pdf annotate

github & downloads

obsidian-markmind

136696974-a776ad2c-aab5-4d62-917f-2b294d1da40a

136696996-36cd0e77-8212-4b6f-8f55-6dbf617cf906

This plugin support mobile and PC

8 Likes

This is actually a really amazing plugin for everyone that likes mindmaps. Im contrast to James Lynch’ mind map plugin, this one enables to actually create the mind map vs just seeing a note rendered as mindmap. I’m experimenting to use this as a graphical spatial alternative to my Home MOC.

2 Likes

I’m using this - it’s fantastic!

How to find file path at ipad?

I have downloaded fileza but unable to find, is jailbreak required?

pls help.

Thanks,
Denny

I love this feature,thanks for your work

Hello community friends, I have just downloaded MarkMind-Obsidian. But I have no idea how to import it to Obsidian. Anyone can give me a hand? Thanks in advance.

The best way is download it in the third-party plug-in market or put main.js , style.css and manifest.json to a folder like this

markmind

2 Likes

Thanks Warm!

Why not install it directly from community themes?

I am not able to get the plugin to work. I have added the YAML and tried both Basic and Rich. I am obviously missing something.
I downloaded it through the Community Plugs and have enabled it.
I have followed: MarkMind, but I am still showing a standard preview.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are there detailed instructions somewhere on how to get started, as well as the more advanced features?

You can look at this website

1 Like

Thanks, I will work on this.

Hi, I just bought the full subscription of mark mind. But I don’t know how to put in the activation code. It shows the "probation period ihas ended or active code has expired ". Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hi, I purchased the full version but I can’t figure out how to get the PDF annotation feature to work. PDFJS is installed and the path set, the license key has been entered, a PDF viewer does launch and it even has “Annotations” as an item in the drop-down menu, but that’s as far as I can get. Does anyone know what I might be missing? Thank you.

Please see it markmind-docs