Notes docked in the sidebar used to persist and stayed docked there when closing and re-opening Obsidian desktop. Now that I’ve started using the new mobile app on my phone they no longer persist after the mobile app syncs any changes.
Steps to reproduce
- Add a note to the left sidebar.
- Open Obsidian on iPhone with the same vault and do anything that causes it to sync, i.e. like editing any note.
- Close Obsidian desktop and re-open it. The note that was docked to the left sidebar is no longer there and needs to be re-added.
Notes docked in the sidebar on the desktop should persist after closing and re-opening Obsidian.
After closing and re-opening Obsidian desktop the note is no longer docked in the sidebar.
- Operating system: desktop - MacOS 11.4 / mobile - iOS 14.6
- Obsidian version: desktop - 0.12.10 / mobile - 1.03
Syncing the Vault via iCloud.
Obsidian desktop before synching vault on iPhone:
Obsidian desktop after synching vault on iPhone: