- Create a new vault
- Enable daily notes plugin
- Assign ‘Alt-d’ to 'Daily notes: Open today’s daily note
- Assign ‘Alt-n’ to 'Daily notes: Open next daily note
- Assign ‘Alt-p’ to 'Daily notes: Open previous daily note
- Set 'YYYY/M/YYYY-MM-DD as daily note date format
- Create and set /journal as folder for daily notes
- Hit ‘Alt-d’ to go to todays daily note. Edit it
- Create similar notes for yesterday and tomorrow in the same folder
‘Alt-p’ and ‘Alt-n’ would result in going to previous and next daily notes, respectively
‘Alt-d’ navigates to the correct note. Nothing happens when pressing ‘Alt-p’ and ‘Alt-n’.
I am using Obsidian 12.16 on Ubuntu Linux
This did work earlier, but stopped working a few minor releases ago.
No messages appear in the developer console.