Move section or block from one file to another and have links to that header & section update to the new file location?

What I’m trying to do

I’m trying to move a header and section from one existing file to a different existing file in a way where links to the header & section update to where the header and section are moved to similar to what text transporter does BUT with links following the move. Is there a way to do this without having to go to files that are linked to the original header and manually update them with the new location of the header and section?

Things I have tried

I looked through this older post about a similar request

I tried text transporter, note refractor, and the extract text options - extract text and text transporter both worked well to move the heading and text into a different file, but I was not able to have the links that pointed to the original header and section update so that they now link to the where I moved the header and section to in a different existing file without having to track where each of the incoming links were and then manually updating them to point to the new location of the header and section.

Is there a way to do this so that any links that are currently pointing to a header/section update to where the header and section are moved to - in a style similar to note refractor?

Thanks much!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.