Minimal Theme

You must have translucency enabled in Appearance settings and translucent sidebar enabled in Minimal Theme Settings

How did you move the window controls so they are more inset like in the screenshot?

Electron Window Tweaker plugin with following settings:

X: 15px
Y: 12px

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

How did you pin minimal settings on the right sidebar?

The Style settings plugin does this. Open the command palette (CMD+P on Mac) and choose Style Settings: Show style settings view

In addition to @PR-C 's comment you have to drag the file to the sidebar after it’s opened. Just grab the icon of the style settings pane and drag it onto the icons in the right sidebar.

After tweaking the theme to my liking and to accommodate my eyes now I can barely see the contour of the checkbox. The bullet points are also blending with the background.

I’m illiterate in css… is it possible to change their colors?

You can change the colors using Style Settings plugin

Sorry to insist on this… I might be letting some configuration pass by.

At Style Settings I’m just beign able to change the checkbox’s accent color. The outline of the unmarked checkbox, numbers and bullet points are still grey

1 Like

Maybe because they, numbers and Bullet points are NOT checkbox’s?

1 Like

Bullets are controlled by the “faint text” color, and checklist outline uses the highlighted border color

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you! You made my day

Minimal 5.1.7 is now available. Minimal also has its own site with more detailed documentation at minimal.guide

2 Likes

Hi Kepano,

Thanks for making such an amazing theme. I’m loving the cards feature. Would it be possible to apply the cards class to dataview task queries? My use case is for a quarterly summary of my top 3 tasks for each week, of which there be up to 12 weeks. Below is an example in non-card format. Ideally I’d like to display each week as a card:

Tasks

I would like to do something like:

I have been able to hack together by using dvfields instead of tasks (e.g. outcome:: -[ ] ).

Thank you!

1 Like

@kepano Really liking the tag styling included in the latest release. I was wondering if you know a way to apply the styling to both the # and the content of the tag in LP. Their treatment as different components makes things look a little quirky when hovering over the tag. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 10.00.41 AM

Hello! I am new to the obsidian forum so please excuse me if this isn’t the proper place to post this. I updated Obsidian to version 0.13.30 today and folding indents and headings seem to no longer be working as expected. There is a spacing issue that I can’t seem to get fixed. Has anyone else experienced this? May it be an issue with my specific configuration? Thank you!

Here is an image of folding indents and headings turned off…

And an image of them on.

This is only an issue in live preview mode, not reading mode.

Can me give somenone a hint? I can’t find that functionality in the Theme Settings :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Can you update to the latest and try again?

Was there ever a UI element within Settings to display one image centered within a Note?