Mermaid: arrows/marks not showing

There’s a plugin solution! :grinning:

The ribbon is before the note contents in the DOM. So the required SVG elements (see previous comment) can be inserted into a ribbon button icon.

I have implemented what seems to be a working version, although at this point it only covers Mermaid flowcharts. I’ll try to cover the other types of Mermaid graphs, and see how to make it readily available for everybody.

(This “solution” is still nothing more than a hack though.)

1 Like

The plugin is finished, and submitted to be added to the Obsidian community plugins.

In the meanwhile, it can be installed manually:

1 Like

Thank you! This worked a treat. :smile:

Your github instructions do not work. There is no file called main.js but a file called main.ts and the plug-in does not show up in the settings page.

1 Like

I found those files under this link, Releases · Bunker-D/obsidian-mermaid-fixer. It worked for me.

Btw, @BunkerD, your PR has some conflicts, hope to see it going to the plugin communities.

I followed the instruction for the plugin (BunkerD : you are a killer !!!).
But the plugin does not appear on the community plugin. I doubled check the installation and I can see anything wrong.

Any help possible ?

Repost: Your github instructions do not work. There is no file called main.js but a file called main.ts and the plug-in does not show up in the settings page.

A post was split to a new topic: Mermaid: arrow not visible in sequence diagram

This was fixed upstream and the fix deployed.

@Torikeshi you have a different problem. I opened a separate thread for that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.