I fixed it. this thread can be closed. what was causing the properties to be cut off was the File Property Enhancer plugin for anyone wondering. I somehow fooled myself into thinking I tried in the sandbox, but I must have been poking around in the sandbox for another bug and got them mixed up.
It might help if you pasted what’s in your YAML/frontmatter that’s causing the issue, e.g.
tags: tag1 related: - untitled - untitled2 ...
I am not sure I understand you.
Please, post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault and attach a copy of the file that is causing this.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.