Kernel Panic on macOS (crash, reboot)

@luckman212 : Thank you ! That’s pretty useful indeed as I never launched Obsidian from the terminal :innocent: !

I use and always have used the .theme-dark “Base theme” (so far) with translucent window on off.

As far as the CSS snippets go, I’ve got a few, but they are pretty common ones.

  • Styling the block quotes in Preview
  • Faint text when checkboxes are checked (instead of strikethrough)
  • Changed the font everywhere (Edit & Preview) + one specific mono font for codes
  • Changed the font-size of the footnotes (and references)
  • Changed the “flashing” highlight color when clicking on footnote/back ref.
  • Full color changes on the graph view
  • Changed the color of the ==highlighted text== (Edit & Preview)
  • Reduced the indentation in lists
  • Relationship lines for lists (Edit & Preview)

And that’s pretty much it :blush: .

Concerning the community plugins I use :

There was the very new TOC plugin, but I disabled it as I experienced a kernel panic while testing it (:confused:). The second kernel I run into yesterday was when trying to embed a TikTok video :laughing: .

As for the core plugins everything is enabled except :

  • Random note
  • Audio recorder
  • Workspaces
  • Publish & Sync

Not sure if any of this could help, but I didn’t run into any kernel panics today :grin: !