Kanban Plugin

One more thing: it keeps retitling the empty lanes in my board to the same title as the last lane, but has the left the lanes that have cards in them unchanged.
Curiouser and curiouser. (1.0.9) and (1.0.10)

I just started to use this plugin and loving it. is there a way to move cards between notes/kanbans?

1 Like

I think you can, just drag and drop it (but you can only drag and drop it one by one).

1 Like

it works, wow! that is so cool

Have you dropped note embeds in cards? Not working (for me) in 1.0.10. after being brilliant in RC2.

Hmm, it seems that embedding entire notes is broken, but embedding blocks works. Iā€™ll check it out.

This should be fixed now!

Hmm, Iā€™m unable to reproduce this. If you could provide steps to reproduce this, that would be helpful.

Fixed!

Still got the renaming lanes issue. Not clear why itā€™s happening. Seems random after adding or changing linked page metadata; e.g. my last lane was called ā€œ7-Miscā€, now they all are. It only changes the lanes that have no cards in them and it was an empty board: 7 lanes, no cards.
Also, I canā€™t seem to drag a note into an empty lane. I have to create a note in the lane before I can drag into it.
That said embeds are back and the full ā€œlinked page metadataā€ section is no longer being cut off. Great progress. in 1.0.12

Thank you for the great plug-in.

Iā€™d like to know if there is any method to embed a lane into the existing note with the same appearance in the Kanban.

I know that it is possibe now to embed a lane or the whole Kanban board into a note.
But, they are listed as Markdown texts.

• Escape or clicking on Cancel when editing a card will revert the card to its previous state
  • Allow searching for files by alias

• Allow searching for file headings

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 1 33 09 PM

• Allow searching file blocks

5 Likes

First of all, thank you and congratulations on how clean this implementation has been carried out.

Great that a kanban card can be associated to a note, aka, New note from card. Great that a date added to a card can be linked to letā€™s say, a daily journal noteā€¦

Is it posible the other way around?.. Something like a ā€œCopy link to cardā€ and ā€œCopy card embedā€ . This will allow for adding card to your daily plan, the things youā€™ll focus during the dayā€¦

I tried to thinker around with the kanban card markdown, using ā€œcopy link to blockā€ and ā€œCopy Block Embedā€ something like

• [ ] [[another test]] @[[2021-09-24]] ^ypskba

ā€¦both work like a charm, I can even check as done a card from my daily plan, but i needed the extra step to display the Kanban as Markdown. Do you think make sense to have such feature as part of the ā€œMore optionsā€ menu of a card.

3 Likes

What Iā€™d most like to see is the ability to minimise or maximise cards.
Default minimise, right button menu for maximise a card.
Multiple lines are good, but can overwhelm a board if there are too many huge cards.

2 Likes

Hello, iā€™ve just started to use the plugin, and itā€™s pretty amazing!
There is one thing i canā€™t yet figure it out. Where can i see my archived cards?

Thank you

ā€œOpen as markdownā€ in the menu.
FĆ¼les

Iā€™ve just started using this plugin and Iā€™m loving it so far. Iā€™ve got one issue though. Each time I open an existing board, a new empty list with the name of the board gets added automatically. Is this normal behaviour, a setting Iā€™ve missed or a bug?

Thanks.

I think I solved the problem. Iā€™m also using the Filename Heading Sync plugin which causes this problem.

I love the Kanban boards!

Is there a way to adjust the font size for the cards though? no amount of pinching or ctrl+scroll will make the font smallerā€¦Itā€™d be great to have it as a per board setting.

Is there a way to check task in the card that are from a embedded note.

Also is there a way to automate that a note is created with new card name and embed the Ā« # Card Ā» header?

1 Like