Kanban Plugin

Try this snippet
body .kanban-plugin__markdown-preview-view { zoom: 150% }

2 Likes

Hi, i have somehow toggled off the kanban view for a note on my mobile but the plugin is still enabled, any ideas what I did / how to toggle back? Also, in the same vein, is there a way to quickly toggle kanban view off on desktop?
thanks

Nevermind, found the open as markdown in the file settings menu :slight_smile:

Is it possible to change the metadata fields text size using css?

Does anyone know why my notes donā€™t update when I move between lanes? Is it because I am using icons in my lane titles?

Yes, you can use css like the following:

.kanban-plugin__meta-value {
    font-size: var(--font-text-size);
    color: red;
}

This example sets the font size to the normal UI font size, and also sets the color to red.

1 Like

I guess you have cards that link to other pages? Changing the lane of the card only affects the card itself; it doesnā€™t have any effect on the source page.

Oh, I see thanks

Itā€™s very sad that development has been stalled. Imo multiline cards is a game changer. I wanted to use kanban to track my projects but almost any task has a description that should be hidden by default and storing every description as a separate note linked with corresponding card is not an option. Without this feature such plugin is nothing but a nice visualization because plain Markdown is more powerful.

1 Like

Well, you just said the quiet part out loud. I was concerned about this as well, as Matthew has been working on a change of career. But he updated his Git yesterday, with a revised roadmap, including fixes and enhancements coded but not yet released.

I know that plaudits donā€™t pay the bills, and that life objectives come first, but Matthewā€™s Kanban implementation has been a real boon in capturing and organizing facts and ideas. Atop Obsidianā€™s great foundation, of course. Much appreciation here!!

12 Likes

Sometimes I just want to bulk-add some new tasks while typing up some notes. Is there any way to quick-add a new card while not being inside the kanban board?

You can quick-add with Quickadd. :wink:

1 Like

Is it possoble to sort lists by tag?

Thanks!! How can I know or force by code (YAML??) if a note is open as Kansan or markdown? You have "toggle between Kanban or markdown command) but I need to force or know in which option is it by code. Is it possible? Thanks!

Hello. Every time I exit and reopen my kanban board, it creates a new list. Any idea why this is?

Hello,

Thanks for this plugin which is very useful for some processes inside obsidian

Would it be possible, in an evolution of the plug-in, that some lists are synchronized between several notes?

For example:
Note 1 To do, Done
Note 2 To do, Done

Letting the list ā€œDoneā€ be synchronized between these two notes?

Thanks,

You might be interested in 'ā€˜Kanbanibalizationā€™ in Obsidian. Moving from Search and Dataview toā€¦ | by Stowe Boyd | Workings | Oct, 2022 | Medium

itā€™s possible to delete a note when deleting card (linked to a note)
or vice versa ?!!

I have the same problem. Have you solved it?

I have the same problem as @manuelalonso

I can only come back to kanban view by closing and reopenning Obsidian.

How did you set the hotkey for toggling between views?