For the last 6 months, I was using Simply Jekyll to publish my working notes. While it was easy, I wanted some visual and workflow change that syncs with my Obsidian workflow. And I made a new Jekyll theme with those changes - here is Jekyll Garden! See the demo, fork from Github, or see it in action!
Few good features :
- Feed-view, with an option to hide notes from the feed.
- Static Homepage and Feed homepage option.
- Supports permalink and other Jekyll features.
- Easy to set up, no need for Netifly or any servers.
- Dark / Light theme, System Theme support.
Sample Screen :
Read my Obsidian workflow here.