Steps to reproduce
Hold “alt + D”
The retroflex lower-case letter d (i.e., “ḍ”) as per my keyboard layout
The command deletes any subsequent text (without “ḍ” appearing)
- Operating system: Mac OS Catalina
- Obsidian version: v0.10.13
- The alt+D command gives me “ḍ” in the search box but not in text edit
- The command alt+shift+D correctly gives me the upper-case retroflex D (“Ḍ”)
- All the other diacritics I use with the alt key still work fine
- The command works correctly in other text editors, such as TextEdit, BBEdit.
- The EasyUnicode developer’s web page is defunct. But the download can be found here under “Download EasyUnicode.”
- Full disclosure: I posted this issue here to Help first mistakenly noting that it was the cmd+D command that was causing issues.