Is there a way of using v1.3.4's default code blocks appearance in v0.15.9?

Didn’t update to v1.3.4 because it breaks some plugins I use a lot. Also is there a way of getting v1.3.4’s default theme’s with all the font style and the style of the links into v0.15.9?

Would really appreciate some help.

You are going to have to be more specific.

The font changed from Inter to your OS system font at some point. Links are links.

Have a look at FireIsGood’s CSS guide:

You are going to have to be more specific.

Oh sorry : I want 1.3.4’s default code blocks appearance in 0.15.9

The font changed from Inter to your OS system font at some point. Links are links.

I wanted the color 1.3.4 used for the links. I don’t know how I can get that information

The css selector for internal links is a.internal-link - you can change it to whatever color you like by using a css snippet. Not completely sure, though, what the default link color is (as I am not using the default theme).

Besides that, I understand your rationale for keeping an old obsidian version - be aware, however, that more and more plugins won’t support older versions anymore in the near future. Plus: due to a couple of electron updates (on which obsidian is based), a non-update might also affect obsidian’s functionality and maybe even security. I would thus strongly recommend to update to the latest version and instead ask the plugin developers for adjustments or look for more recent, alternative plugins.

Which plugins are you using that don’t support the current obsidian version?

Which plugins are you using that don’t support the current obsidian version?

Stacked Tabs (adjusted to max width) is still buggy . When I open a note in a new tab, that tab doesn’t come into view (happens when closing the tab too). And I can’t use the Sliding Panes plugin which works well for me.

Why do you need the Sliding Panes plugin? Since version 1.0 this feature is natively integrated into obsidian (which probably is the main reason why the plugin hasn’t been updated anymore to fit with more recent versions of obsidian…).

Have you unchecked “Always focus new tabs” in Settings → Editor?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.