Iframe and Twitter

@ichmoimeyo As I said, the main problem for mobile is that my sync doesn’t work at all–thus I need to ask for support in a new post.
Did you check on Stackoverflow? I know that for IOS a discussion was opened on this matter.
Perhaps some answers here.

Thank you for confirming it not working on Mobile. So I guess we need to ask whether the Content-Security-Policy header patch could be included in a future Mobile Update.

@LenaDelaine I think it is a missing Content-Security-Policy header patch that was applied to Desktop in February in v0.12.1(as mentioned by mnvwvnm) but probably not to Mobile.
https://forum.obsidian.md/t/obsidian-release-v0-11-1/13114

1 Like

I don’t have any ‘technical’ knowledge, but in iOS I guess that can be an unsurpassable OS restriction.

@mnvwvnm I don’t know either - but I also have the problem on Android, so it must be more of a Mobile in general thing. Either they forgot to apply the patch OR as you say it’s not feasible on Mobile.
Wouldn’t hurt to ask them I guess & see what they say.
I think coming from you as opposed to me a newbie such a request would carry more weight :slight_smile:

I’m newbie too! :slight_smile:
The «bug report» / «feature request» already exits. See this:

Great - thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.