Hey everyone! Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to export your document as a fully interactive html webpage? That’s why I wrote my new plugin: HTML Webpage Export. (It even keeps all your styles and themes so it shows up exactly as in obsidian!)
- Keep all styling and themes you have enabled, or even include css from other plugins
- Option to generate and include a fully interactive and collapsible outline of your document in a sidebar
- Option to include a toggle embedded into the document to switch the theme between light and dark mode
- Options to export the whole document as a single file, or export things like images, css, and js as seperate files - Interactive collapsible headers like in obsidian. - Internal and forward links are preserved
- Copy button on code snippets.
- Can export whole vault at once keeping the file structure, and preserving links between files! Great for converting a vault into a website.
Here is an example of what an exported document might look like: