Steps to reproduce
- Open graph view in vault that has several folders and no files in root.
- Click search field in graph filters.
path:dropdown click folder name that has multiple files in it.
- See filtered graph view with only one file showing.
In my particular instance the folder I’m selecting in the path dropdown has 100+ files in it. I expected to see these files in the graph view.
I see only one file.
- Obsidian v0.11.2
- MacOS 11.2.1
- Vault stored in Dropbox.
- Also reproducible with groups as reported in the help forum. (But easier to reproduce clearly with the search filter.)
- Assuming I may have introduced some bug or error with some conflicting settings I tried to correct this by removing the dot-hidden obsidian files to “start over” but the issue persists.