- Open 2 separate notes in different panes, side-by-side
- Run a
ctrl+f) for a phrase in note 1. It doesn’t matter what it is.
- Switch focus to note 2 and run a
findcommand for another phrase.
- Then switch focus back to note 1.
- Press the
F3keyboard shortcut to jump to the next search result.
- You would expect the search to run in note 1, which has focus. However, it will jump to the next search result in note 2, which does not have focus.
We would expect to see the
F3 next search result to run in the pane with focus.
Instead, it will jump to the next search result in the note which has most recently run the find command.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home and Pro
- Obsidian version: 0.12.19