Yes. Those files were created to illustrate this issue a small vault for testing purpose. The issue was first observed in my main vault, where there are much more files inside. The following descriptions are based on my main vault.
I am not sure when and how it would happen, but I observed the following after further testing:
- When I open the vault after closing it, I observe this issue, i.e. only part of the search results are shown in the Preview mode. However, when I change the content, e.g. add anything into the file, of a related file (this file is included in the search path) and save the file, the search results would be updated immediately, and it seems that the search results are as expected. I repeated this procedure several times, and I observed the same thing.
- Sometimes, after freshly opening the vault, when I add a
/ after the path in the file with the search queries, e.g.
400-test/, the search results would be updated.
I observed this issue when using any CSS theme, e.g. the following community theme. Besides this, I did not use any other CSS snippets.
kognise/obsidian-atom: A theme for Obsidian based on Atom’s One family
Not sure if it is related, but I am also experiencing the following issues:
- The hotkey “command + 2” does not work any more in my main vault. I tried to assign this hotkey to several commands, but none of them worked. Also, this hotkey is not reported as conflicting with others in Obsidian hotkey setting page. However, this hotkey works in the testing vault I showed in the post above.
- Whenever I open my main vault, there would be a message popping up saying that the “Natural Language Dates” plugin was missing, and it is required by a few other plugins. I tried to re-install this plugin a few times, but this issue was not resolved.
The installed third-party plugins and their versions can be found in the following screenshots: